I was struggling for a long time searching for the perfect welder for my projects. Although I had tried a bunch of options, something just didn’t seem to click.
Finally, after going through tons of trials and errors, I came up with the TOOLIOM welders. And to make sure that you don’t go through all that same hassle, I will be sharing all my experiences in this TOOLIOM welder review.
Therefore, today, let us check out the 5 outstanding TOOLIOM welding machines that will mesmerize you with their qualities and performances. So, don’t forget to follow us till the end to find your perfect match!
What’s the good of TOOLIOM welder?
When it comes to welding machines, you get a lot of variety in the market. So, what makes TOOLIOM welders better than the rest of them?
Well, there are several reasons behind it. For instance, the sturdy design and the powerful machine provide you with the best versatility to carry out any project.
Not just that, the welder also provides extraordinary convenience. Besides, TOOLIOM welders highly focus on safety measures. And so, you will get impressive protections against overheating, over-current, or overloading issues.
Who made TOOLIOM welder & where?
TOOLIOM is a Canadian brand that is known for manufacturing high-quality professional tools. And one of their best tools is their welders.
The promising performance of the welders makes them stand out from the other brands. They have their headquarters in Caledon, Canada. You can also visit them if you want during working hours.
TOOLIOM welder Comparisions table
|TOOLIOM 200A MIG Welder||Check Price on Amazon|
|TOOLIOM 135A MIG welder||Check Price on Amazon|
|TOOLIOM TL-1955 welder review||Check Price on Amazon|
|TOOLIOM 200A TIG Welder||Check Price on Amazon|
|TOOLIOM 135a 110v/220v stick welder||Check Price on Amazon|
5 TOOLIOM welders review & our experience’s
Now, in this section, we are going briefly to discuss 5 different TOOLIOM welders. Each of them has unique specialties. So, make sure to go through the entire review to get a better understanding.
1. TOOLIOM 200A MIG Welder review
Here comes the first one on our list. Because of its superb versatility, this welder outperforms the other brands. Besides, the TOOLIOM 200a MIG welder has a bunch of special functionalities to attract anyone’s attention.
The design of the machine facilitates superior heat dissipation. Hence, you get top-notch protection against thermal overload. Again, it is super convenient to use both outdoors and indoors.
Not to mention, the modern-looking aluminum handle provides just the right grip for a hassle-free operation. You can check all the essential information on the digital display too.
- The machine produces an output current of 200A that can weld 4mm plates.
- You can enjoy automatic fitting facilities with the dual voltage input design.
- It handles 0.8mm and 0.9mm with solid and flux core wire.
- Suitable for gas MIG, flux MIG, lift TIG, and MMA.
- The synergic adjustment automatically matches the current and voltage values.
- Software controlled intelligent facilities.
- Easy process for entry-level welders.
- Impressive multifunctional welding action.
- Added cooling fan dissipates the heat.
- Provides better grip with the aluminum handle.
- You cannot see the voltage values on the display.
2. TOOLIOM 135A MIG welder Review
The next one on our list is the TOOLIOM 135a MIG welder. This powerful welding machine suits you perfectly for your DIY projects. On top of that, the metal construction gives it a durable finish.
Unlike the other bulky welders, this one comes in a pretty compact shape. As a result, you can store it without having a hard time. Besides, it provides easy portability for outdoor applications as well.
Now comes the performance of the welder. The perfectly designed flux core facilitates powerful welding action. Furthermore, the dual voltage function makes your job quick and easy.
- Because of the 135A output current, it can weld ⅛ inch mild steel plates.
- It uses the household current of 110 to 120 V as power.
- The flux core wire has an optimum thickness of 0.8mm to 0.9mm.
- With the large machine, you can tackle rolls of wire up to 2 pounds.
- Perfect for multifunctional welding action
- No issues while handling basic electrodes
- Gives a premium outlook with a metal exterior
- Comes with a convenient carrying handle
- Cannot weld aluminum plates.
3. TOOLIOM 200A TIG Welding Machine
When you are searching for a welder, you should always prioritize versatility. And so, to bring you one of the most versatile welding machines in the market, we have this TOOLIOM 200A tig welding machine.
The welder offers you a multifunctional configuration. Therefore, you can try out almost any welding process you like. That means buying this welder will cover up most of the projects. So, you don’t have to spend your time and money looking for separate options.
Also, it has intelligent gestures that cut down the hassles of your welding routine. It also informs you whenever you are about to face any overheating or overload issues.
Besides, the construction provides superior portability. That is why you can easily take it to your outdoor projects.
- You will get intelligent voltage, current, and heating projections.
- Voltage input design works with both 120V and 230V.
- The TOOLIOM 200A can weld a plate up to 5/32 inches.
- It features a 2 in 1 functionality that supports Arc, Stick, TIG, and HF.
- Optimum weight and easy to carry.
- Smooth operation on basic electrodes.
- Includes power and thermal indicator.
- Prevents overheating risks.
- No extension cords are available.
- Not perfect for welding super-thick plates.
4. TOOLIOM 135A Stick Welder Machine
This one is perfect for those of you who want a reliable option to carry out your outdoor welding chores. The compact design of the TOOLIOM 135A allows you to freely carry it around anywhere you like.
Not just that, the welder also comes with shoulder straps that make your job easier. Again, you get modern displays to check the status throughout the welding process. This way, it creates a safe working environment for you.
Finally, the powerful machine can easily take down stainless-steel, cast-iron plates, and other hard surfacing’s. So, it is a superb choice for you.
- The digital display provides output current status.
- Adopts a power system of IGBT inverter that is best for hard surfacing.
- It can weld plates from 3 mm to 3.5 mm in thickness.
- The built-in hot start and anti-stick functionalities increase convenience.
- With the welder, you will get adjustable straps for shoulders.
- Comes with a trouble indicator.
- Clean welding with less splatter.
- Safe operation for newbies.
- Super-easy to carry around.
- Do not come with a tig lift torch.
5. TOOLIOM TL-1955 welder review
With the modern design, this welding machine draws your attention immediately. The digital display of the TOOLIOM tl-1955 takes its user-friendliness to the next level.
As it informs you of all the technical aspects, you get to prevent any unwanted accidents beforehand. Not just that, you don’t have to worry about its configuration either because of the dual voltage feature.
Another impressive aspect of this welder is that it is very convenient for beginners. And so, by using it, you can enjoy smoother welding performances without even having much experience.
- The dual voltage design supports both 230V and 120V receptacles.
- Suitable for metals and mild steel for the 195A output.
- With the welder, you will get a modern alarm LED and digital display.
- Built-in functions like the hot start and the anti-stick make it easy to use.
- Best choice for beginners.
- Includes carrying handles for better portability.
- Packed with safety precautions.
- Comes with a detailed user manual.
- Not ideal for continuous usage.
- The output is not always consistent.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We tried to include all the details throughout the review. However, you might still have a few confusions to clear up. Well, we’ve got your back. Check out the frequent queries and their answers to get rid of your doubts.
Question: Is it safe for beginners to use an arc welder?
Answer: Although there isn’t much potential risk, you should consider doing some practice beforehand. Practicing for a while will do the job swiftly as it might seem a bit tricky for beginners.
Question: Which welding process is best for quick and easy action?
Answer: If you want a fast action with your welder, try out MIG welding for starters. After a bit of practice, switch to Arc welding for even better results.
Question: Can I use my welder for both outdoor and indoor work?
Answer: Well, you can work pretty decently with the majority of welders that you see in the market nowadays. Nevertheless, it depends on the intensity of your work. So, keep that in mind.
Question: What type of safety features should I look for in a welder?
Answer: To ensure a safe experience, you need to look for certain safety features in a welder. For instance, you might search for overheating, overload, or over-current protection.
How insanely impressive was that? Every product that we’ve discussed today in this TOOLIOM welder reviews exceptionally good. Besides, the innovative designs and features are perfect for all your DIYs.
Now, all there is left to do is to figure out what you want. Don’t worry if you haven’t made your decision yet. Simply go through this article once again and choose the one that fits your requirements.
- Try these 3 Best Work Light for Welding
- Best 110v Stick Welder That’ll Upgrade Your Welding Skill A Bit
- What To Look For Best AC/DC TIG Welder Under $1000?
- Best Fire Extinguisher for Welding – Our Recommendations
- What Best Welder For 1/2 Inch Steel I Would Choose To Have
- Best Welder For Car Frames – Editor’s Pick
- Best Plastic Welders Review & Buying Guide