500,000 workers and 21% of labor compensation claims for their eye injuries were to welders.
Our goal to research how to improve eye protection with under $100 best welding helmet.
The minimum qualifications for these awards:
- Full-time or part-time student.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA.
The application period will open on 1st July 2019. The application closed for 1 December 2019.
What needs to do?
We need an idea about how can we improve the welding helmet for reducing eyes & head injury.
You can add real pictures, cartoon, vector etc. After writing a great paper and when you satisfy it will help welder then you can send to us with this email firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents would be Microsoft word file. Must include in this file.
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Mailing address
Highlight in the article
- Name of the project.
- What problem will it solve?
- The time needed to complete this project.
- Needed equipment, tools or materials to build this project.
- The cost to complete this project.
- What experience needed to complete this project?
- Benefits and usefulness of this project.
Scholarship Awarded on 30th September 2019 & Scholarship Closed.
Name: Brandon M. Fox
Popular post from the blog
- Best plasma cutter reviews
- Buying guide of Tig welder
- Best welding gloves
- Flash Burn? Try These 5 Magical Welding Eye Burn Home Remedy
- Best Budget Mig Welder Review
- Everlast Welder Review
- Top pipeline welder
- Best Small & Mini Welders Review
- Best Welder Generators
- Best Welding Umbrella Reviews – Top Picks
- Best Portable Welder
- Stud welders review
- Best portable spot welders