500,000 workers and 21% of labor compensation claims for their eye injuries were to welders.
Our goal to research how to improve eyes protection with under $100 welding helmet.
The minimum qualifications for this awards:
- Full-time or part-time student.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA.
$2500 US Dollar
The application period will open on 1st July 2019. The application closed for 1 December 2019.
What needs to do?
We need idea about how how can we improve welding helmet for reduce eyes & head injury.
You can add real pictures, cartoon, vector etc. After writing a great paper and when you satisfy it will help welder then you can send to us with this email [email protected] Documents would be Microsoft word file. Must include in this file.
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Mailing address
Highlight in the article
- Name of the project.
- What problem will it solve?
- Time needed to complete this project.
- Needed equipment, tools or materials to build this project.
- The cost to complete this project.
- What experience needed to complete this project?
- Benefits and usefulness of this project.
30th September 2019
Name: Brandon M. Fox
Email: [email protected]