I have always been into creative projects. Therefore, welders are essential items for my workshop. Now, speaking of essential items, I always make sure to pick nothing but the best ones to include in my toolbox.
That is why when I discovered the Metal Man Arc 80T and Metal Man MP140T, there was no coming back for me. So why did I choose to stick with these two welders only?
Well, have a bit more patience as I am going to tell you everything in this metal man welder review. Also, just so you do not mix things up, I am going to elaborate on each of the products separately in the article.
What’s The Metal Man Welders Alternative?
1. Metal Man Arc 80T – Lightweight & Inverter Technology
Do you want to know who makes metal man welders that can provide the smoothest action for all sorts of metals? Well then, Metal Man is the name you can trust as they manufacture these products with original parts. And Metal Man Arc 80T is probably the best answer for you.
With the compact design and easiest setup, the welder draws your attention immediately. Next, you have a thermal protector that gives you the necessary safety. Moreover, the structure lets you use it for your outdoor work as well.
Nonetheless, the highly-compatible welder can work with several electrodes and give you the flexibility you need. In total, it is a superb investment for your workshop.
The Miller Trailblazer 325 is a great machine, but it has problems. Learn how to fix them here.
Why should you choose this product?
So, you just saw some amazing facts about the Metal Man Arc 80T. But what makes this welder special? Well, here are some factors that make these metal man welder parts stand out.
- The welder includes a convenient inverter technology of 6.6 pounds.
- You will get additional straps with the welder for a better grip.
- The welder comes in a body combining steel and plastic.
- It has a voltage of 120V and a DC inverter arc.
- You will get a duty cycle of 40% at 75 Amperes.
- The welder is compatible with electrodes of 1/16” to 3/32”.
- It features a cooling fan that protects against thermal overload.
What should you know?
Apart from the features, the welder also has a bunch of benefits that make it exceptional. So now, let us jump on these advantages and disadvantages that you should know.
- Small and lightweight.
- Ideal for rookies and professionals.
- Compatible with different metals.
- Smooth and quick performance.
- Excellent for outdoor usage.
- Easy cable-connections.
- Might take a while to figure out.
As you saw, this welder provides an overwhelming range of benefits. As a result, the minor flaws seem insignificant in front of all those advantages. So, quit thinking and go for it. (Read more about miller bobcat vs trailblazer).
2. Metal Man MP140T Welder Review – Digital Amperage & Voltage Meter
Think of a metal man welder that is equally outstanding for repair works, farming, construction, or even industrial applications. Do you find an answer? Well, perhaps you haven’t tried out the Metal Man MP140T.
That is right. With outrageous versatility and compatibility, this welder stands out significantly. Again, you get the best-quality wiring and a light body.
Not to mention, the duty cycle and inverter technology help it with the heavy-duty works. Now a question may come to your mind, where are metal man welders made? And the answer is the USA.
Metal Man mainly manufactures these welders’ collecting parts from China.
Why should you choose this product?
To give you a better idea of the welder, here are some key features of it. Check them out, and you will understand why you should go for it.
- The welder comes with digital meters to measure ampere and voltage.
- It provides a duty cycle of 30% at 90 Amperes.
- The inverter technology comes in a 24.25 lb. body.
- You can get a gas-shielded wire or a flux-corded wire with it.
- The welder is compatible with the TIG torch and optional spool-gun.
- It can work with electrodes that are up to 3/32-inches.
What should you know?
No review is complete without discussing the pros and cons of the product itself. Therefore, here are some aspects that you need to know before purchasing this welder.
- Crisp and powerful performance.
- A brilliant choice for beginners.
- Durable and light structure.
- Clean and consistent welding-action.
- Ideal for farm applications.
- Does not have a DC power source.
So many exciting advantages! Not to mention, the features also ensure the best performance. And so, the welder deserves no less than being in your workshop.
You cannot believe how much of a difference a metal man welder can make unless you try out one for yourself. Therefore, instead of blindly going with the trend, make sure you do your share of research and take a wise decision.
However, if you ask me who makes metal man welder that worth your money? I would probably give Metal Man a perfect ten, especially these two.
Now, emphasize your personal preference and choose the one that fits perfectly.
- Lincoln AC 225 Welder Review
- Tweco 211i Fabricator Multiprocess Welder Reviews
- Vulcan Omnipro 220 Reviews
- Hobart Handler 190 Reviews
- Best Tig Welder For The Money
- Best Welding Helmets Review: Protect Your EYES
- Hobart Handler 140 Review
- Amico Welder Review | Why We Love Amico (You Should Too!)
- Lincoln Viking 3350 Review
- Optrel Panoramaxx Review – Is It Worth For $300 Plus?
- Tacklife Welding Helmet Review – In Depth Research
- DEKO Welding Helmet Review
- Yeswelder Welding Helmet
- Miller Digital Infinity Vs Lincoln Viking 3350
- Zeny Plasma Cutter Review
- Klutch Plasma Cutter Reviews – A Practical Guide (Updated)
- Miller 375 Plasma Cutter Reviews – Practical Guide!
- Firepower Welder Review
- Primeweld Plasma Cutter Reviews
- Review Of Eastwood 175 Welder
- Campbell Hausfeld Welder Review
- Miller Diversion 180 Review
- Miller Snycrowave 210 Review – Best DIY Welder
- Review Of Hobart Champion Elite
- Century FC 90 Review
- Clarke 130en MIG Welder Review
- Miller Multimatic 215 Reviews
- Lincoln Handy MIG Welder Review
- 3m Welding Helmet Review – Top Picks
Gorilla Glue For Nails! Is It Safe To Use? (Read This First)
Is Gorilla Glue For Nails safe to use? What are the side effects? This article will help you decide if this product is right for you.
YesWelder Reviews (Read Important Facts First & Buy)
Check out YesWelder reviews from real users and see why it's the best welder for beginners. Compare prices and buy online.