Are you tired of dealing with those bulky and heavy welding machines? Now, those might work fine for industrial heavy-works. However, for small DIYs, they do not seem to work that well.
It looks like you need a handier and smarter design for all your house works. So, what could be better than a hitbox welder? That is right. With the compact design and smart-features, these welders are ideal for any of your small DIY projects.
That is why, today, we are bringing you some best welding machines with our hitbox welder review. See them for yourself and decide what meets your requirements.
Are Hitbox Welders Any Good?
When we think of affordable, user-friendly welding systems for personal use, hitbox welders always crosses our minds. And why not? These welders provide all the advantages within the best price range.
The design of these welders is minimal. Hence, they are easy to work with mild-metals. Not to mention, the lightweight structure also adds to their user-friendliness. Again, they have impressive duty cycles and efficiencies that make them one of the most reliable options.
Therefore, make sure to check the hitbox welding company to get the best facilities. Also, you can check out the hitbox welder reviews to get a better understanding.
Are you looking Firepower welder? Check here before buy.
Hitbox Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welders – BEST VALUE
The welder features a welding gun that feeds your wire electrode and helps you joining the base materials. Not to mention, you get both gas and gasless applications with these Hitbox welders. That is why when you are starting to learn the welding process, MIG welders become the best option for you.
However, apart from these very characteristics, Hitbox MIG welders have a lot more to offer. And so, here are the hitbox MIG welder reviews that will help you get a better idea.
1. HITBOX MIG Welder Machine 180A 220V Inverter
An efficient welder with a small and compact design can make your DIYs a whole lot easier. And so, if you want to know who makes hitbox welders that can perform all these, you have to check it out.
With a powerful weld gun and high-quality accessories, this welder can take down any metal from low to mild-thickness. Not to mention, the duty cycle and the efficiency is also impressive.
Why choose it?
The flexibility of the welder allows you to do both gas and gasless welding. That is why it becomes super-easy for beginners to figure it out. So now, let us see some key features of this welder below.
- With the welder, you can do both gas and gasless welding.
- It comes with several accessories like a gas tube, an electric-holder, an earth-clamp, and portable plugs.
- The welding machine functions at 180A, and it includes a DC inverter of 220 Volts.
- You will get an MB15 MIG-gun and a flux-corded wire of 1kg 1mm.
- The welder comes with a duty cycle of 60% and a power factor of 0.73.
- Not too bulky.
- Simple and quick operation.
- Minimalist and chic design.
- Easily portable.
- Suitable for beginners
- Lacks in the wire-speed adjustments.
2. HITBOX MIG Welder 200Amp Inverter
Welding gets fun when you have this HITBOX MIG Welder around you. Because of the advanced inverter and flux-corded wire, you get the best performance every time. (Read more about welding rod sizes)
Moreover, the welder comes in a small body. Hence, you can easily carry it from one place to another and carry out all your indoor and outdoor welding jobs. Overall, it is a great MIG welder to pick.
Why choose it?
There is no doubt that this Hitbox MIG welder is an excellent option. But what makes it superior to others? Well, this hitbox 3 in 1 welder review will tell you how it serves as a one-stop welding solution for MIG, TIG, and ARC at the same time. So, here are the key features of it.
- It uses 200A with a DC inverter of 220 Volts for welding.
- The welder includes an MB15 MIG-gun and a flux-corded wire of 1kg 0.8/1.0 mm.
- With the welder, you will get a duty cycle of 60% and a power factor of 0.73.
- Both gas and gasless welding is compatible with MIG, TIG, LIFT, and ARC.
- It comes with a durable Iron-Aluminum-Copper ABS structure.
- The welder features several accessories like a gas tube, an electric-holder, an earth-clamp, and portable plugs.
- Very easy to carry.
- Simple and attractive outlook.
- Ideal for rookies.
- Does not take much space.
- Quick welding.
- The TIG does not work too well.
Hitbox Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welders – BEST VALUE
So, we just saw the Hitbox MIG welders. Now, let us talk about the TIG ones. Well, these tungsten-insert gas welders are a bit more advanced than the MIG ones. As a result, you can work on steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, nickel alloys, coppers, and stainless steel as well.
Another thing about these welders is their welding manners. Unlike the MIG welders, these use a direct approach and join the metals with the help of the long rods. And so, the process might seem a bit more complicated at times.
Therefore, with TIG welders, you need a little bit of time to practice. Nonetheless, it’s still worth the time because of the precision. Now, let us take a look at these hitbox TIG welder reviews and learn more about them.
1. HITBOX ARC Lift Tig Welder (Model: HB2200)
This HITBOX ARC Lift HB2200 is one of the best TIG welders in the market. With modern features and a sleek design, this hitbox welder tig can draw anyone’s attention.
Not to mention, the LED display and the control panel increases the feasibility and makes it easier for the users. Moreover, the welder can also work for a long time based on the thickness of the metal plate.
Why choose it?
The HB2200 includes convenient no-load voltage. That allows it to work smoothly on the cellulose-rod welding. Apart from this, it has tons of exciting features. Here are some of the key features below.
- The welder has a duty cycle of 50% for TIG and 85% for ARC.
- With this welder, you get a quick-connector of 35-50 square millimeters and a control panel.
- The welding system includes EMC anti-interference.
- It is compatible with galvanized pipes, copper, alloy steel, mild steel, and stainless steel.
- The welder comes with a no-load voltage of 78V.
- You can weld 3.2mm or 4.0mm rods for almost a couple of hours.
- Incudes damage protection.
- Compatible with higher currents.
- Long-lasting and energy-saving.
- Great for cellulose-rod welding.
- Easy and small spatter.
- Pricier than other TIG welders.
2. HITBOX TIG Welder (Model: HBT2000)
If you go through the hitbox welder reviews, one name will pop up in front of you without any doubt. That is the HBT2000 welder. Whether it is about mild-metals like nickel alloys or coppers, or something like stainless steel, this welder works fine for all of them.
Again, with a semi-auto switch and a manual switch, the welder is super-easy to operate. Not to mention, it works with both thin and medium thickness of the metal-plates quickly.
Why choose it?
Unlike any other welding machines, the HBT2000 includes a heat-protective mechanism. As a result, you can use it for both professional and personal use without any risks. Now, let us learn about some other features of this welder.
- You will get a TIG welding-thickness of 0.3 to 5.0 millimeters and an ARC welding-thickness of 1.5 to 6.0 millimeters.
- The welder includes a 2T-manual switch and a 4T-semi-auto switch.
- It welds metals like nickel alloys, bronze, copper, brass, steel, stainless steel, etc.
- The inverter frequency of the welder is about a 100 KHz.
- It features IGBT inverter and welding protection against overheat and over-current.
- Impressive versatility.
- Ideal for re-track welding.
- No post-weld cleaning.
- User-friendly triggering.
- Powerful and fast application.
- It cannot weld Aluminum-plate.
Well, it looks like we reached the end of our hitbox welder reviews. As you saw, both MIG and TIG welders have their unique abilities and advantages. Some show better versatility, whereas others focus on a particular method.
Nevertheless, all of the products are durable, efficient, and highly compatible. Therefore, Clear out your thoughts and list down your requirements. Thus, you can get rid of any confusion and find the perfect match.