I was pretty much interested in welding and metal cutting techniques lately. And so, because of that curiosity, I spent quite some time researching these welding systems.
Now, we all know that there are all sorts of welders in the market. But, something just seemed missing. However, the one that drew my attention the most was the Firepower 1444-0870 Welding System.
Trust me. This superb welding system is a must in your workshop, and I am going to explain to you why. So, stay with me, and I will let you know everything with this Firepower welder review.
Firepower 1444-0870 Welding System
Whether you are a newbie to metal cutting or a professional, this Firepower Welder is everything you need for the best welding experience. And why not? The design of the welder focuses on its user-friendliness.
Not to mention, you will get the best instruction-guide ever. And so, it leaves no room for confusion. Besides, it excels in everything starting from the wire-speed to the duty cycle, or even to the maximum power.
Again, the welder itself supports Stick, MIG, and TIG processes. Thus, you also get versatility with the performance. Nevertheless, the compact shape and the light body make it super-easy to use. In total, the welder is a complete package itself for your workshop.
Why should you choose this product?
There is no doubt that Firepower welder is an excellent edition. Still, before spending your money on it, you deserve to know what features it has to provide you. Therefore, here we present to you all the features of the product.
Key features Firepower Welder
- The welder proves a range of 90-390 IPM for wire-feed speed.
- You will get the maximum value of 3/16 or 0.188 inches for the thickness of the plate.
- The welder has a unit of 33 lbs. that includes Stick, MIG, and TIG processes.
- Its design facilitates on-site repairs, farms, and auto-applications.
- The Firepower welder uses 115 Volts AC power or VAC.
- The welding system can produce an output of 140 Amperes at max.
What should you know?
Well, we saw some superb features of the Firepower welder. Of course, all these features add to the benefits of it. However, like everything else, it has both advantages and disadvantages. So, why don’t we take a look at both of the aspects?
- Provides a durable-steel body.
- Fastest welding speed.
- Decent size and easy to carry.
- Great for both rookies and professionals.
- Does not produce too much heat.
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Power does not fluctuate.
- Takes a while to figure out.
- ight need some changes in the polarity.
Firepower welder parts
The Firepower welder consists of several parts. For example, you will find the electrode cables, the switches, the power source, and many more components in it. However, we can divide them into three separate sections below.
- Power supply: This part is responsible for supplying electricity. Thus, it creates heat for the welder.
- Feed system: Next, we have the wire feed-system. Starting from the spool, it works on feeding the wire to the weld joint.
- Trigger control: This part consists of a handle. This handle comes with a trigger. And so, you can control the trigger and handle the feeding system.
Who makes the best firepower welders?
Looking at all the privileges of these firepower welders, it is natural that you want to spend on the best brand. So, where are firepower welders made that are really worth to buy?Well, if I need to answer this question, I’ll have to take not just one but three best names.
- Firepower: With the best line of welding equipment, Firepower takes the first place without any hesitation. With excellent performance and reliability, the brand serves nothing but the best.
- Thermal Arc: Just like the Firepower, the Thermal Arc has also taken a special place in the market. Nonetheless, their high-quality designs worth both your time and money.
- Thermal Dynamics: The thermal offers superior versatility with the best performance quality. Also, the brand is famous for its accessories and power supplies.
- MIG, Stick, and TIG processes in a unit that weighs 33 pounds
- Farms/Ranches, auto-applications or on-site repair
- Uses 115VAC and has a maximum output of 140 Amps
- Wirefeed speed range is 90-390 IPM
- Maximum plate thickness is 3/16 inch
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Question: Can I plug it in a 110 V outlet?
Answer: Absolutely! It is fully compatible with 110 V service.
Question: Does it include a solenoid valve?
Answer: Yes. The MIG includes an electric-solenoid valve.
Question: Will I get an electric-solenoid valve for TIG?
Answer: No, the TIG has a manual torch-handle only.
Question: Do I get an AC TIG with it?
Answer: No, the TIG only functions in DC mode.
If you ask me, then judging by the Firepower welder review, I will give it a 5 out of 5 without any doubt. However, you can always take your time and read through all the details again if you need it.
Nevertheless, all the convenient features, packed in a durable structure, make it worth your investment. So, hurry up and add this welding system to your workshop right now!