Lately, I was looking for options to upgrade my workshop. Just then, I came across the Eastwood 175 Welder. Now, seeing the increasing numbers of low-quality welders in the market, I always had the question in mind.
Are Eastwood welders any good? You know all my assumptions changed after I started using one. And so, today, I am going to share my experience with you in this Eastwood 175 welder review.
Starting from the overall description, I will be covering all the tiny details as well. So, instead of roaming around, let us get all the information right here right now!
- Duty Cycle: [email protected]%
- Wire Spool: 4” and 8” spool, up to 11 LBS
- Cord Length: 6′
- Weight: 24.5kg
- Powered by 220v current
Our Rating: 90 Out Of 100
Eastwood 175 Amp MIG welder
When you want to get solid support and precision from a welder, nothing beats the compatibility of the Eastwood MIG 175 drive motor. Not just that, the welder has tons of other facilities to impress you.
Take a look at the welding control. With optimum penetration, you can set the wiring speed without any complications. Not to mention, the Eastwood MIG 175 spool gun and the regulator can also help you with that.
Again, the remarkable welding range facilitates easy action. Therefore, you can work with metals like Aluminum or stainless steel. The welder keeps serving you the best performance for a long time.
Why should you choose this product?
Okay. We got that this Eastwood welder has a lot of potentials. But why should you keep it ahead of other welders? Let us find it out with the key features below.
- The welder includes a spool-gun, regulator, and a hose.
- With the welder, you will get a welding-range of 30 to 175 Amperes.
- It can weld Aluminum from 14-gauge to 0.25 inches.
- The design focuses on working with stainless steel and 24 gauge to 5/6-inches.
- You can use the welder for mild works and flux-core welding.
- The Eastwood MIG 175 circuit board needs a 220V power source.
What should you know about Eastwood 175 welder?
You see, all things come in a package of advantages and disadvantages. That is why you should always have an idea about the possible difficulties. So, here are the pros and cons of it.
- Does not have a bulky shape.
- Precise control over welding.
- Balanced weight, easy to carry.
- Impressive duty cycle.
- Highly-compatible drive-motor.
- The tensioner might seem a bit clumsy.
Just like you saw, the pros surpass the cons effortlessly. As a result, this Eastwood welder makes a fine choice for your workshop.
Eastwood MIG 175 parts
Well, you will find a lot of components in an Eastwood welder. Among them, here are the most-important Eastwood MIG 175 welder parts –
- Control switches: With the MIG welder, you will get several control switches to adjust power, voltage, speed, etc.
- Spool gun and torch: The MIG torch ensures precise connection, and the spool gun increases the compatibility of the welder.
- Tensioner: Because of the torch tensioner, you can adjust the side door of the welder and tighten it the way you want.
Eastwood 175 welder problems
Although the welder offers you tons of services, it also has some problem records. Nonetheless, check out some of these Eastwood MIG 175 welder problems below.
- Gas stoppage issue: The welder includes a button to stop the welding action. However, when you turn off the welding, sometimes it doesn’t stop the gas due to solenoid issues.
- Speed-control device: In the speed-control device, many faced problems with settings 5 to 10. However, there are no reports about settings below 5.
- Penetration problem: If there are any voltage issues or material complications, you might face penetration problems.
What’s included with this package?
- Mig 175 Welder
- Spool Gun
- Gas Flow Regulator
- Ground Cable
- Gas Hose
- Hand-Held Shield
- Wire Brush
- Contact Tips
- Mig and Aluminum wire
- Contact tips
- Instruction manual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Nice job! We are almost there. Go through the frequently asked questions, and you will be ready to wrap up the final preparations.
Question: How many welding guns do I get?
Answer: You will get 2-guns in total, one for Aluminum and the other for stainless steel.
Question: Are Eastwood welders made in America?
Answer: Well, the parts come from China, and then they assemble in America.
Question: Do I need to buy an extension cord to use it?
Answer: Well, you won’t get an extension cord with the welder. So, you can buy it yourself if you want.
Question: Does the Eastwood MIG 175 manual come with it?
Answer: Absolutely. You will get the manual with it.
It looks like we reached the end of our Eastwood 175 welder review. So, what are your thoughts now? For me, it is always 5 out of 5. Nonetheless, it is your turn to make a choice.
Therefore, follow the sequence and check all the aspects one by one. You can also share your thoughts with your friends to get some suggestions. After that, clear your doubts with our FAQ section and you are all set.
- Lincoln AC 225 Welder Review
- Tweco 211i Fabricator Multiprocess Welder Reviews
- Vulcan Omnipro 220 Reviews
- Hobart Handler 190 Reviews
- Best Tig Welder For The Money
- Best Welding Helmets Review: Protect Your EYES
- Hobart Handler 140 Review
- Amico Welder Review | Why We Love Amico (You Should Too!)
- Lincoln Viking 3350 Review
- Optrel Panoramaxx Review – Is It Worth For $300 Plus?
- Tacklife Welding Helmet Review – In Depth Research
- DEKO Welding Helmet Review
- Yeswelder Welding Helmet
- Miller Digital Infinity Vs Lincoln Viking 3350
- Zeny Plasma Cutter Review
- Klutch Plasma Cutter Reviews – A Practical Guide (Updated)
- Miller 375 Plasma Cutter Reviews – Practical Guide!
- Firepower Welder Review
- Primeweld Plasma Cutter Reviews
- Review Of Eastwood 175 Welder
- Campbell Hausfeld Welder Review
- Metal Man Welder Reviews
- Miller Diversion 180 Review
- Miller Snycrowave 210 Review – Best DIY Welder
- Review Of Hobart Champion Elite
- Century FC 90 Review
- Clarke 130en MIG Welder Review
- Miller Multimatic 215 Reviews
- Lincoln Handy MIG Welder Review
- 3m Welding Helmet Review – Top Picks