Table of Contents
In this competitive market, you have plenty of options to choose from. However, making the right choice is not always that easy. Not to mention, you need to go through a number of products that match your requirements.
Now, you might be wondering how you could get all this information without spending so much time.
Well, here’s the deal.
In this Clarke 130EN MIG Welder review, we will be covering all its details. You can figure out whether it deserves your consideration or not.
Why should you choose the Clarke 130EN MIG Welder?
We know that there are several good quality welders in the market. So, why should we pick this Clarke 130EN over those? Well, go through these Clarke 130EN MIG welder specs and see for yourself.
1. Thermal protection
Whenever the temperature goes over the limit, this protective feature automatically enables and rescues your welder. Also, the welder is fan-cooled.
2. Superior welding
With this MIG welder, you can work on cast iron, aluminum welding, steel, and stainless steel. Not just that, in a single round or pass, you can weld almost up to 3/16 inches with it.
3. Power adjustments
The power source of this welding system is electric-corded. On top of that, you will get 4-different settings for power adjustments.
4. Convenient parts
The welder includes convenient parts that help it achieve better efficiency. Moreover, it has a Tweco-type torch and an ON/OFF control for better safety.
5. Electrical specs
The welder works at 120 Volts AC and reaches about 30 to 130 amperes at the peak level.
What’s a good alternative to the Clarke 130EN MIG Welder?
What we like most about this welder
All these impressive features blend perfectly in this Clarke 130EN MIG welder. As a result, it offers you both efficiency and user-friendliness. It gets better with the Clarke 130EN MIG welder duty cycle of 40%.
Thus, it is ideal for working on light metals and a perfect match for your DIYs. Moreover, you can check on the Clarke 130EN MIG welder manual to learn about its functionalities.
What could be improved about this machine?
So, is Clarke a good brand? Well, we cannot say that for sure until we check out the Clarke 130en MIG welder problems. So, take a look at some of the things that this welder still needs to improve.
- Trouble with heavy metals.
- Deteriorating performance of the torch.
- Scarcity of replacement parts.
- Inconsistent performance in power-4.
Are Clarke MIG welders any good?
With that, we learned about both the positive and negative aspects of the Clarke 130EN. Now, the question is, is it worth your time and money?
Of course, you are all free to make your decision. But, as far as it seems from our previous discussion, there are far more things that you will love about it. Therefore, it deserves your consideration without any doubt.
Parts of the Clarke 130EN MIG Welder
The welder features different parts to carry out the job smoothly. Therefore, we pointed out some of these parts below so that you can get a better knowledge about how they work together.
- Torch neck: It helps the welding gun to join the materials together.
- Inverter: These make the welder light and manageable and helps with overheating.
- Contact tip: The contact tip ensures safe electrical contact during welding.
- Plasma cutter: It uses the electric arc and helps to create clean and precise cuts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Well, we sure tried to go through all the aspects, but here’s the kicker: there are still some things on your mind that you might want to clear up. So, here we answered some of your frequent queries to help you out.
1. Question: Can I weld cast iron with this MIG welder?
Answer: Absolutely! You can work on cast iron with it.
2. Question: Do I need any batteries to use it?
Answer: No, you don’t need any batteries to operate it.
3. Question: What additional attachments do I need?
Answer: Well, it is better to get a spool gun for easy welding.
4. Question: What size of wire will be better to use?
Answer: In the majority of cases, 0.23” wire is fine. However, for flux core wires, 0.30” will be better.
We looked through all the angles and are about to wrap up our discussion. So, what’s the bottom line? There is no doubt that the versatile welder does a great job with its unique abilities.
Therefore, it makes an excellent choice to add to your house workshop. Nevertheless, if you are still confused about anything, do not rush things up. Talk to your friends about it and take your time.
- Lincoln AC 225 Welder Review
- Tweco 211i Fabricator Multiprocess Welder Reviews
- Vulcan Omnipro 220 Reviews
- Hobart Handler 190 Reviews
- Best Tig Welder For The Money
- Best Welding Helmets Review: Protect Your EYES
- Hobart Handler 140 Review
- Amico Welder Review | Why We Love Amico (You Should Too!)
- Lincoln Viking 3350 Review
- Optrel Panoramaxx Review – Is It Worth For $300 Plus?
- Tacklife Welding Helmet Review – In Depth Research
- DEKO Welding Helmet Review
- Yeswelder Welding Helmet
- Miller Digital Infinity Vs Lincoln Viking 3350
- Zeny Plasma Cutter Review
- Klutch Plasma Cutter Reviews – A Practical Guide (Updated)
- Miller 375 Plasma Cutter Reviews – Practical Guide!
- Firepower Welder Review
- Primeweld Plasma Cutter Reviews
- Review Of Eastwood 175 Welder
- Campbell Hausfeld Welder Review
- Metal Man Welder Reviews
- Miller Diversion 180 Review
- Miller Snycrowave 210 Review – Best DIY Welder
- Review Of Hobart Champion Elite
- Century FC 90 Review
- Miller Multimatic 215 Reviews
- Lincoln Handy MIG Welder Review
- 3m Welding Helmet Review